Ceramic Tile & Grout
There are two methods for restoring Ceramic Tile & Grout to its original color:
- Restorative Deep Cleaning, and
- Color Sealing
Now tile and grout can be thoroughly cleaned and sealed or colored sealed (re-colored) using a specialized process. Even the dirtiest tile and grout can be restored to a “like new” appearance and kept that way indefinitely by creating a non-porous “maintenance” surface.
Restorative Deep Cleaning
- Removes the heavy black soil that has adhered to the grout lines.
- Cleans the tile surfaces.
- Application of impregnator sealer for bacteria repellency (restrooms)
- Provides moisture proof protective shield.
- Makes it possible to maintain “Like New” appearance.
- Protects new grout from looking old & dirty
- Match existing grout color or change to any color.
- Eliminates odors.
- Resists mold, mildew & bacterial growth.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs.
Tile & Grout Maintenance
- Sweep or vacuum to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Apply neutral cleaner to area to be cleaned (avoid bleach, vinegar, ammonia, or other harsh cleaners).
- Allow cleaner to dwell for a couple of minutes.
- Agitate cleaner with a string mop or soft bristle brush to loosen dirt.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the excess water from the grout joints with a terry cloth towel.